- Incorporation of company in Singapore and offshore companies
- Setting up of sole-proprietorship and partnership
- Registering a branch
- Registering a representative office
- Corporate secretarial and compliance services for private companies
- Nominee director and secretary services
- Registered office facility
- GST Registration
- CPF Registration
- Striking off of companies
- Application for entry pass, employment passes and work permits
- General and office administration
- Preparing monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements.
- Processing payments via cheques and telegraphic transfer.
- Preparing sales invoices and purchase orders.
- Liaising with auditors and tax agents, assist in financial year-end closing for audit and tax purposes and preparing audit and tax schedules.
- Preparing cash flow forecasts and budgets.
- Preparing quarterly GST returns.
- Preparing group consolidation of accounts.
- Preparing financial statements for exempt private companies.
- Maintain employee’s particulars.
- Processing payroll summary.
- Processing CPF contributions.
- Printing pay advice.
- Preparing IR8A/IR8S/Appendix 8A/Appendix 8B
- Preparing IR21
- Corporate and personal tax planning.
- Submission of tax return for corporate, partnership and individuals.
- Local tax compliance for business and individuals
- GST and indirect tax advice and compliance
- Advice on tax incentives and tax holidays
- Issues related to property tax and estate duty
Your company may be exempted for audit requirement if:
- It is a Private Exempt Company (“EPC”), EPC means no corporate shareholder in the company and the number of shareholders in the company is not more than 20.
- Annual revenue of the company does not exceed $5 million for financing years starting on and after 1 June 2004
- Shareholders who represent 5% or more of a company’s ordinary shares does not request for audit, or
- Banks or other creditors/financial Companies do not require auditing.
For those Companies exempted from audit requirements are still required to prepare a full set of financial statements (compilation financial statement) including of accounts explanatory notes and must accompanied by the Directors’ Report and the Statement by Directors, and must be prepared in compliance with the Financial Reporting Standards (“FRS”).
A compilation financial statement will give you the comfort that the information is compiled with professional competence and due care. It is also sufficient for annual return and corporate tax filing purposes.
Audit & Assurance
- Provide Auditing services to private limited companies and other entities, e.g. branch of foreign companies, the management corporation strata title (MCST), clubs, associations and societies, etc.
- Assist in identifying areas for improvement in company’s internal control system and implementation.
- Exempt Private Company Accounts Review Service – provide a moderate level of assurance that the information, subject to review is free from material misstatement. The financial statements will be presented in a manner that complies with the Companies Act and the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (FRS).
- Investigation of companies with a view of acquisition, merger or for any business decision purposes through our due diligence audit.
Need to consult with us?